Can I drive abroad in my leasing car

Where does the insurance cover?

Leasing for 12-36 months: 

In addition to Denmark, the leasing insurance also covers the EU, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Andorra and Serbia, and countries covered by the Green Card.

Leasing for 1-6 months: 

For short-term leasing, the leasing insurance covers (with additional purchase of "Enhanced roadside assistance") the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Vatican City. 

See countries covered by the Green Card.

Before and during a car trip abroad with your leased car, it is important to remember:

1. Check whether it is compulsory to wear winter tires in the country you are driving to.

2. When you lease through GoMore, comprehensive insurance is included in your agreement. When you have comprehensive insurance on your car through GoMore, you are also always guaranteed roadside assistance abroad through SOS International and the Red Card scheme. You can contact SOS International on +45 7010 5052. We also recommend that you download the SOS Red Card app to your smartphone before driving abroad. The app includes a GPS function that allows SOS to find your location in case your car breaks down abroad.

3. Bring part 1 of your registration certificate with you when you drive abroad. By contacting GoMore or our leasing partner directly, you can obtain the registration certificate in advance of your holiday. Please note that the processing time may be +3 weeks as it has to be requested from SKAT. 
Fik du svar på dit spørgsmål? Tak for din feedback! Det opstod et problem. Prøv igen.

Stadig brug for hjælp? Skriv til os Skriv til os